Tuesday 4 August 2009

RAMBLINGS: STEALTH LOVE


Babies crying, car alarms, the neighbours kids destroying various items outside the house, incessant ringing of novelty alarm clocks, dogs barking, World War 3... When you think about it, men can pretty much sleep through anything. With this fact pretty much agreed on the world over; why is it if you decide to have a little 'personal' time to yourself at night you're man will not only wake up, but will think that your 'you' time should automatically become 'our' time. Of course, I mean straight women NEVER get sexually aroused unless it's by their significant other. We NEVER want to 'waste' our precious few orgasms on ourselves, if indeed we are able to achieve it all by our lonesome, when we can share them!!!

Is Nessie being sarcastic? Is Nessie pissed that she can no longer do the two finger shuffle without comatose Mr Nessie waking and thinking it's his lucky night? Frustrated? Just a tad!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm a lucky, lucky bugger. I'm able to reach the highs with and without Mr Nessie . I realize I'm in a minority here and I'm not knocking it. I just feel more than a little pissed that my ability to have a stealth like a personal moment is getting less and less likely. Here's my story, feel free to sing along when you have the tune!

Now obviously I'm a sexual person (you'll know that if you're at all observant) and I'm lucky enough to have met an equally, if not more so (on the basis that he's male) sexual mate. I like to pride myself on my open mindedness to all thing sex. Pretty freaky really given that my mother insinuated that I would practically drop dead from an STD the second I looked at a man or, perish the thought, had sex outside of the marital institution... Then I'd get an STD, become pregnant with Satan's child AND be forever doomed to live out my sinful existence in a housing estate, eternally single and with a litter of hell spawn. Shocked I ever lost my virginity? Hell, I'm shocked I didn't flee to a nunnery.

Now I'm not knocking my upbringing. I grew up in the Highlands of Scotland, the fact I never married my brother at age 7/approached sleeping livestock with spare wellie boots/introduced my washing machine as my life partner is something to be proud of... I'm told.

So, I met my man and went about learning all things sex related and disproving all things mother related. I was one of the lucky ones. Mr Nessie had had enough experience to learn a few things but not enough to jade him against some wet behind the ears highland lass with completely the wrong idea of bedroom fun... that's a story for another blog I think. I can digress with the best of them, and if that's something that irritates you then might I suggest leaving now before you try to hunt me down for infuriating you?

Where were we? Being sexually open but limited in the self editing department. Och, maybe I'm just bitter because my other half seems to know what makes me tick sexually better than I do myself. Maybe it's because I'm always up for a bit of slap and tickle but rarely take the time out to slap my own tickle. Who knows, but one thing is certain... It must stop! What the hell am I going to do if Mr Nessie kicks the bucket? Am I doomed to become one of these teeth grindingly irritating women who claim that since loosing their 'soul mate' their body has become their temple which no man, woman, finger or battery operated device must pass? Good Lord shoot me now and make it hurt.

I've tried nearly every sneaky trick in the book to confuse and in turn allude Mr Nessie to the fact that I'm 'pruning the secret garden' in bed. Yes, corkers such as waiting for him to turn on his side away from me and loudly sighing 'Damn I'm having an allergic reaction to the soap/bed sheets/neighbours and it's itchy as all hell' Having set the ground work that if at anytime during the night Mr Nessie should feel the bed shaking with vigour, then he'll assume I've got hives and am scratching myself to buggery, then fall back into his comatose state in seconds. Hell it works if I try to have a conversation about our finances, his family, my family or why my constant battle to loose weight was failing long before I consumed twice my body weight in junk food the night before. Does it work? No, no it does not. He's like a mere cat the second he feels the bed shudder. I swear I'd accuse him of setting me up every time if I honestly believed he had the ability to stay awake longer than the obligatory 4 minutes 7 seconds it takes him to fall into such a deep sleep that his snoring vibrates the bloody window frames.

You know what? I had loads more examples of just how sneaky I can become in getting some 'me' time, but I suspect that if you've read this far then you're more than familiar with all of them and so I gratefully turn over to all of you. Why not use this blog as a sounding of board for all your grievances with sex, the opposite, the same, the getting of, the lack or the escaping of. We'll all nod, smile, wecome you to the group and then concoct a suitable plan of action on how to overcome it.

On that note, I'm of some personal time before he gets to bed. I'm no sadist, it's never going to happen with him in there... no matter how silent I am!

Til my next brain fart

Nessie

6 comments:

  1. Yeah I am always getting off by myself, I am single and have never had a boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, but when you get one you'll be more than ready to tell him exactly what you want. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ness,

    I was reading some of your past posts (as I do enjoy your writing very much) and came accross this little gem of truly original and multiple funnies. (Who knew getting myself off had so many fun names : ) I had myself resolved to not comment as the post was days old (and I didn't want to look like a loser reading old posts) when I came to the end and found only only one comment!!!!! WTH! I had myself prepared for a brillant debate on the challenges and benefits of self gratification versus that of a more mutual nature. Needless to say, I was very disappointed by your other followers.

    That said, I will add here that I like you enjoy the best of both worlds. I have a Mr. Deb which has more than pleased me for over 20 years in addition to a brilliant love affair with myself for even longer : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you Deb... Now run and tell everyone else EXACTLY what you said here! :)

    I think it's probably harder (oh err) for some people to admit to Nina knobbing. No idea why, obviously it's only people of a higher intelligence that can speak about it freely!

    Maybe I'll make my next blog about fluffy kittens and watch the comments roll in!

    Still, I'd prefer two comments from savvy people who want to contribute than 101 from useless Spammers wanting to advertise their blogs for free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it too late to chime in? I have a different concern, which is that I'm convinced I've spoiled myself. Years of not dating and servicing my own button have, I'm positive, made me incapable of getting there with someone else driving. (Can you tell that I enjoy the euphemism game?) Now, of course, there's only one way to really test this. I'll need to figure out how to break my dating/getting laid rut, and have lots of sex, to see if I'm wrong about that.

    You know, in the name of science.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes elisamaza it is too late... Bugger of!

    No, you're completely right. Doing the dual digit drag certainly has it's benefits but woe betide you if you flick your own switch too often (I too love the euphemisms).

    See girls and boys? Masturbation's isn't wrong... You'll just break your sex if you don't do it enough/too often/with a free gift supplied by a sex shop!

    Well woman (see what I did there?), I for one cannot wait to hear about someone else's quest to bounce on your burst button *GAG*, oh man, now that was just plain nasty!

    ReplyDelete

Oh go on, you know you want to say something.