Sunday 2 August 2009

REVIEW: LIP SMACKING MASTURBATOR


I bought this as a wee gift for my man and I'm glad I did, not for the normal reasons though. The main emotion that springs to mind with this toy is amusement; it looks like a poorer, paler relative of Alien. It smells like someone got a bit over excited with the fragrance bottle in the factory and it's just pretty damn nasty!

I actually didn't realize the smell was as strong as it is until my partner decided to put the thing in his pocket to take it downstairs for some 'private’ and I asked incredulously 'what the hell is that smell? It smells like some cheap street walker just puked in here' and that has been the main reason for the amusement. How can you have 'private time' with a toy that practically holds a neon sign to it's self with that smell... and it doesn't go away either. When we put this back in the box and put it in our 'fun' box, I could still smell the thing the next day!!
It feels real enough but gets very tacky (ironic!) very quickly, in fact, after one use we couldn't use it again because of all the fluff and guff stuck to it.
I suppose its fine for a one of 'hand shake' because the price is not too steep and often it's fun to even see what these things look like. I suppose it's a good starter for you to realize what kind of things to look for in male toys... I went straight out and bought my over half a Fleshlight after this to make up for the sorry state his 'private' time was left in and comparing these two toys are like night and day really.
Oh, and this item is the single most obvious sex toy we own... and we own many. Probably best avoided unless you're broke, up for a laugh or just experimenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh go on, you know you want to say something.