Tuesday 6 October 2009

My apologies are all yours

Hello you lovely people of Blogger

My how I've missed your smiles, your sarcasm, the way you spit juice out your nose every time you laugh (Too far? Yeah, I thought so too!). Well, I've missed all you buggers out there in the bloggerverse. I really missed reading all your blogs and comments, shocking how coming back here for five minutes feels a bit like a homecoming... Oh my God, I've turned soppy. I'll be asking for a group hug and high fives next :)

Is your favourite, twisted Scots cynic back for good now? Well, actually I'm not... Just yet anyway.

Going through a wee bit of personal drama right now, that combined with finishing my degree is not conducive to blogging... Or at least giving you guys the standard and time I think you deserve. So I thought that I'd take a blogging break and come back well and ready to make your eyes bleed with renewed vigour :)

I'm going to try and get back properly next week; I really have missed it here. Let’s face it, a Nessie without her audience is... Well, it just ain't Nessie ;)

Thank you to everyone who enquired after me.... To those of you who didn't; well, I obviously just haven't irritated you enough yet. Even MORE of an excuse to get back.

See you all soon you crazy diamonds :D

Ness

9 comments:

  1. You have a lot of explaining to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, just now found you on hunters blog site, you are a sight for sore eyes. we ,well I have really missed that little scott.
    BIG BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ness, I'm a follower of your blog, although I've never commented before ( no logical explanation for that ! ) Yeah, I've thought of what may have happened to that twisted Scots ! And have been here several times...

    I'm so sorry for that personal drama, we all end up having our bumps in the road, they just don't know how unnecessary they are.

    We're patient people, we'll wait ! :)

    M. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ness, you gonna be back soon?
    sorry bout the problems.
    BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurry back Ness! Hope things are looking up for you calming down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss you, have a happy thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  7. u've got quite a following. thus, i'm gonna copy others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, this is my first time visiting your blog. It sounds interesting. so I'll try to check up frequently. Would you look at my blog? Here's the link: http://justadayinthelifeofateen.blogspot.com/

    I'd appreciate it. If you do look, could you look at all of my posts (I only have three because I just recently started). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You dont gotta say you're sorry, dear, for we're all mortal sinners; however, I gotta say trustNjesus, girl.
    Meet me Upstairs.
    Let's getta Big-Ol beer...
    gotta lotta tok about.

    ReplyDelete

Oh go on, you know you want to say something.